Good luck omen, Luke? Jack Grealish is left in hysterics after Shaw is struck by BIRD POO whilst eating dinner in Qatar… as Mason Mount wastes little time before filming and uploading the left-back’s horrified reaction
- England left-back Luke Shaw was hit by bird poo whilst eating dinner in Qatar
- Mason Mount videoed the aftermath while Jack Grealish laughed hysterically
- Shaw jokingly threatened to throw his bottle at the two white birds above him
- The Man United star will hope it acts as a good omen throughout the knockouts
- England will face Senegal in the last 16 on Sunday having won 3-0 against Wales
England sealed top spot in Group B with a triumphant 3-0 win against Wales on Tuesday, setting up a tie with Senegal in the round of 16 this weekend.
Jack Grealish was left in hysterics as his England team-mate Luke Shaw was struck by bird poo
At the start of Mount’s video on Instagram, Shaw looked up to the sky in disbelief while Grealish was laughing in hysterics in the background.
‘I’ll launch this water bottle at them now, bro,’ the full-back said as Saka moved away from the table.
Pointing up to the trees, Grealish then noticed the two white birds sitting directly above the Manchester United defender’s head.
The left-back has started all three games at the World Cup for Gareth Southgate so far in Qatar
‘Can you not see his b**** there,’ the 27-year-old giggled as he struggled to contain his laughter. ‘They’re right above you!’
Shaw, who has started all three matches under Gareth Southgate at the tournament so far, is expected to start England’s crucial knockout clash against Senegal on Sunday.
The left-back will no doubt hope the unfortunate incident acts as a good omen.